Saturday, June 02, 2007

Deja Vu - All Over Again

My day began with a game we created called, "Peas in the Pod". We place ourselves under the bed covers & pretend we are peas inside the pod. Our names are: Paul Pea (me), Patrick Pea (JP), Penelope Pea (Jaclyn), & Johnny Pea (David). This morning JP & I played this game & sang songs (his current playlist is: Spiderman, Bob The Builder and The Wheels on the Bus).

My day ended with Jaclyn telling me she loved me because I am handsome, David telling me he loved me because of my "cool red car", and JP singing to me. Oh yeah, JP sang the same songs as this morning (except this time he sang on his "stage" - in front of the fireplace)


I will take that start & end of a day.......every day.

5 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

It's a fantastic way to start and end a day. What wonderful kids you have :)

Princess said...

Now, I am missing my dad.
Lucky cool kids, and wonderful dad, what a great combination!
Have a great week ahead.

Cynch said...

thanks for dropping by my blog. beautiful kids you have! keep on blogging... :)

Unknown said...

we have a different one with the bed covers. remember bugs bunny and his rabbit hole? that's what my husband and our kids play. they stay in the "wabbit hole" and hid from elmer fudd. hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

what cool relationship you have with your kids. hearing them say they love you must be sweet sweet music to your ears.