Sunday, January 15, 2006

Welcome to My Blog

I have been meaning to start this blog for quite some time. How many of you have said that about something at one time or another in your lifetime? My son is now a bit over 4 years old. I feel I am starting this blog a little late since so much has transpired. However, I also feel the Lord has provided me inspiration to do this now - so it is the right time. Ultimately I am starting this blog now because I find this battle of Autism to be never-ending. That is, once I feel we take 1 step forward, we take 2 steps back. There is so much to say and I hope to just freely express myself in this blog. In the end, I hope it helps me, helps others, educates all of us and in the meantime provide me with a historical perspective of all the wonderful progress my son has made. I love him more than words can ever express.

No comments: