Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Father Getting Right with God

I attended Morning Prayer this week in preparation for Easter. Lesson learned - get right with God. Most importantly, getting right with God sets the tone for the rest of your day, interactions, work, relationships, family & fatherhood. I am not perfect but trying.

I carry this lesson with my children. I continually have to step back and re-learn that they are not perfect, they are trying. In doing so - they want to be closer with me & I with them.

Lovable times today with David and J.P. We wrestled, played with dinosaurs, played with baby emperor penguin. Boy time at its best.

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

"A Father Getting Right with God" - the way it should be :)

Thank you for your visiting and commenting on my blog today (or yesterday). Yes, Psalm 127 is a great Psalm for parents like us.

God Bless in in your wonderful journey of Fatherhood. In case I don't get to visit and comment again before father's day... I wish you now a Happy Father's Day.