Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Weekend Experiment: Dad plus 4 Kids

Today is the start of Day 2 with my kiddies.

Yesterday was filled with lots of playtime outside - we played football and baseball.

I carved out a 20 minute nap. While I enjoyed my nap, my daughter called my wife to let her know I was indeed taking a nap (busted!)

We had pizza at Big Y for dinner. Seemed successful - although I got a lot of sympathetic looks from the employees and other customers.

We watched the beginning of a movie - Night at the Museum I - while eating dessert. Kids down for sleep by 9 pm - a little later than usual :-)

We woke up bright and early by 8 am with 2 wet beds, one child who will remain nameless removed her diaper.

This morning started with a bath for 2 of the 4 kids. Then we ate Cinnamon French Toast, Apples and Juice. I got a cheer for "making the best French Toast in the world!!"

Day 2 brings along some nice weather and a planned trip to the pool at Nanna and Poppy's house.

Maybe I need some coffee?

No comments: